Sunday 20 August 2023

Land Rover SIII 'TTK', 14

A further update on TTK: I went on a hill bagging trip to the Bannau Brycheiniog National Park in Wales last week and kitted out the Land Rover so I could sleep in it. The trip doubled as a bit of a road test to see how TTK would cope and overall, it went well. There were a couple of minor leaks in the roof which were easily repaired and still some ongoing issues with starting... I had put this down to a fuel pump problem, but when I did some further testing after I came back, it turned out to be the battery. So a replacement battery was purchased, and things are much better now! The temporary (or should I say removable) bed frame worked well, so I am definitely up for a repeat at some point... It was bliss to be driving local A- and B-road at a very steady pace!













No comments: